Sunday, March 1, 2009

Meghan's 10th Birthday



Meghan's
10th
Birthday




Well I can't believe it has been 10 years. I always heard people say, "It just seemed like yesterday." BUT IT DOES... We spent the day at the mall picking out clothes and she also picked out a new Pink bike of course with a matching helmet.


Meghan's Blog:

It's my 10th birthday! Guess what ... I don't feel any older. I just have more responsibilities and alot more homework. I'm now half - way through grade school. I'll post a pic of me doing homework.




1 comment:

  1. Wow, Meg, I can't believe that you are 10. I tried to remember what it was like to be 10, but honest to goodness, I can't remember much. I do remember a couple of things that happened that year (no it was not the year that wheels were invented), but I don't remember what it FELT like to be 10. I do remember thinking that it seemed A LOT older than 9. Maybe you should write down what it is like so you can look at it 40 years from now and remember...

    ReplyDelete